Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunset Traveler

So if you don't already know...I have a very big thing for sunsets. I could look at them all day & I will stop in just about any situation {even moving traffic} to try to snap a pic of the sunset. Growing up in Southern California I have witnessed some of the most gorgeous sunsets in the world.

Another thing you should know about me is that I LOVE to travel. It is amazing, the world is so big and there are so many amazing gorgeous places out there, that are waiting for me to see & snap a pic of their sunsets. So I thought since I am trying to build up my portfolio of my photography I go through some of my shots from this summer & share them with you. Warning they are pretty much all sunsets or out a plane window, {which is one of my favorite perspectives to shoot}.

Real quick I have another "thing" I really enjoy shooting landscape. All 3 of my "things" seem to compliment each other. {haha} Sunsets, landscape & traveling. If you ever want to see some real, untouched beauty go outside, look around you, wait for a sunset & watch the whole thing, or take the chance to travel the world. There is so much beauty out there, we should take advantage of it all, because it's simply surrounding us.

I hope to one day be able to travel the world to new & exotic places chancing down sunsets with my camera, but for now I start with these.


FIRST UP: Paris, France. These photos are from my time back in May visiting my Parisian sister Stephanie. She has been living there for 3 years now & in that time I have been able to travel to Paris multiple times. It has quickly become one of my top 3 favorite cities. The hint of Gold in every architecture in the city, reflects the gorgeous lights so perfectly, that "The City of Lights" is truly the most perfect name. The Tour Eiffel is easily the most beautiful thing there ever was & when you see its massive body in person you are in shock, & when you see it twinkle late at night you are in awe.
Can't wait for my next trip back!




Next Up: Minnesota..shocking I know but my eldest sister & her family live there & it is actually quite beautiful. It's the land of 1,000 lakes & in my opinion has the biggest sky there is. Coming from California or Utah where the mountains shoot half way into the sky, Minnesota's flat lands allows the sky to start from road to clouds & is insanely massive. It has just pretty sunsets & hidden forest paths.








NEXT, we have my airplane window perspective. I think shooting out of windows sometimes is a fun way photograph something I always seem to photograph. Usually this perspective usually means some fun adventure is awaiting me or I am returning home from one. Either way traveling is one of my most favorite things & wouldn't mind have this seat permanently.








LAST we have good o'l California, where the grass isn't greener {terrible drought} but the sunsets are prettier. Friends & I all summer took advantage of our gorgeous home state & the many treasures in our backyard. From the hills & hikes of Runyon Canyon, the Shores of Manhattan Beach to the window view of my very own backyard, California sunsets never disappointed.  Miss you California xo






Enjoy & Share & see more on IG @madddsssworld 
xoxo Mads 

1 comment:

  1. Loved ALL your photos!!!!💛💛💛💛💛💛

    ReplyDelete