Wednesday, October 14, 2015

F A L L F U N

Phone-case: J. Crew

Fall is in the air & so is the sound of laughter when the Three Musketeers are together! My sister Vanessa, her hubby Travis & I all went out into the Canyon today to see some fall foliage. Sadly a lot of it was already dead, but we grabbed our camera & had some fun. They are great sports, they let me stop & take a picture every 10 ft, model for me regularly & Travis stepped up to be the best photographer, helping me with some of my outfit shots. He is a professional in the making. 

Today's outfit was a super casual throw-together. Being cute & comfy is always a must. Don't think by being casual you can't still be cute too! 

Starting on top we have a black & white crop top from Forever 21. I am not the biggest fan of a crop so I took a simple white tank top to layer it. It makes me feel more comfortable but allows the cute crop top look still. 


My jeans like last post & many to come are my skinny fit, Madewell babes. They are my favorite & most comfortable. If you are looking for a comfy pair of jeans you should check them out. 
Adding a double cuff to the bottom of your jeans can give you two looks with one pair of pants & is one of my favorite looks. 



JUST DO IT. Nike Roshe is probably one of my favorite Nikes & are perfect for hiking back into the canyon for a photo shoot, jumping around in leaves & climbing a giant log. They also add a cute casual look to any outfit, the sneaker look is super in right now & I love it. It's a cute way to dress down a fancier outfit & a cute addition to an already casual friday look. My light grey & white  roshes go with just about anything & are super easy to clean! 


So now to the accessories, 1st the pop color. RED. I love red. I especially love Red Lipstick. Today's color is Tempt Seduction {oo lala }  from Covergirl. Red nails are always a fun one to have because when they get caught in a photo they will always pop! 
I always seem to wear neutrals, so I really like to add a pop of color in the most subtle ways. Lipstick & Nails are two of my favorite ways! 
PS if you are a girl who thinks they look "stupid" in lipstick or you're just "Not that kind of girl"... STOP. All girls should wear lipstick & all girls look great, so stop thinking and grab that lipstick & put it on! 



The infamous half bun or what I like to call my own personal Man-Bun. I always say "If I can't have a hottie with a man-bun in my life, I'll be my own hottie with a man-bun" LOL. {i am  a loser, I know} It is such a cute & casual hairdo. For someone like me who 100% has their hair just down & not styled, this is a fun one. It's only halfway styling your hair. Take half, throw it in a top knot & call it a day! 


ARVO! My watch peeps, they are the best. All black is the way to go & is a favorite. It goes so well with the black & white stripes & gives a little bit of an edge to the whole look. 


Now today's outfit wasn't anything super special, but we had some fun in the canyon so I had to post some pics! Here are some more from today. I love photography & is one of my passions, that I would like to pursue full-time. Travis & Vanessa are the best for being my models, letting me practice my photography & helping take all of my pictures today. 

I was around A LOT when Vanessa & Travis first met & started dating. I got to spend a lot of time with them & we all became super close. We have become the Three Musketeers or better the Three Stooges. We all get super silly & dumb together, but it always turns out to be fun. They are so in love & the best examples to me. I am so lucky to live by them. 



This is my gorgeous sister Vanessa & my best friend. This year I get to work along side her in her Life Skills Elementary Class. She is such a loving, kind, patient teacher & human. She loves those kids & works her best & hardest to help them. They love her & it has been so much fun to be working along side her. She is a saint! I love you Nesscafe! 






Shoutout to Travis for being the best paparazzi I got! 





 Follow more fashion tips & trends on my Instagram @madddsssworld or on my Pinterest!!

XOXO Mads 




No comments:

Post a Comment