Sunday, August 2, 2015

//Meet Me//

I am a huge girly-girl. I love to get dressed-up, play in make-up and do my hair. It is one of the many perks I enjoy being a girl. Fashion and make-up have always been a big part of my life. For years I have played in my sisters clothes & make-up until I was able to have my own. Still to this day when I get bored I will wash my face and re do my make-up just so I have something to do. 

Now that I am 20 and still doing this...I decided today to have a little fun with it and make a video. Now this video is actually pretty pointless and lame, but I like it. It really allows me to show a part of me to you guys. I am always behind the camera, so it's fun to be in front of it. Since I am pursing videography, a career that highlights and focuses on the most perfect clips of life, I'd like to show you guys a few times that I am a real person. I have flaws, I am not perfect, I wear make up regularly & still cannot wing my eyeliner properly!! LOL..there is nothing perfect about my life. I think that the most important thing a girl should have is confidence in herself. To all the woman reading this, you are beautiful & you can do & be whatever you want. Have a little confidence in yourself & know you are beautiful and you are practically unstoppable. So here if a fun video that shows I am human... I love to dance, get ready and be funny, so get to know me and check out the new video here!

{p.s sorry its all blurry I wasn't able to adjust... I am still learning}





No comments:

Post a Comment